Sunday 22 May 2011

Some updates I suppose.
We broke up, I texted her and said we need to talk, she took it from there and ended it. My being-a-bitch skills are awesome. Although, I'm pretty sure she still likes me, so that means she did it for me, which makes me feel bad, and like I've kinda been seen through.

Sara is depressed. Her first ever boyfriend broke her heart a while ago, he was cruel, but she keeps talking about feeling fat, and wanting to starve herself, and complain, complain, complain. Then (I think I fake named her Madison?) is complaining about not being able to see her boyfriend. I don't want to sound like a bitch, I'm just sick of feeling like shit, about actual problems, and no one cares.

I put in a Job application on Friday, so I'll hopefully hear from them soon, and then I can drop out of school. Sounds much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment