Tuesday 3 May 2011

I'm on a support site.
I love this site, the members are amazing. But tonight, I keep finding post with peoples monthly diets, and the amounts of calories they plan to take in everyday, I look at it and I just go "I could never do this, I feel disgusting if I eat over 200 calories." Then I feel completely sick and twisted for thinking this. What type of diet is that?

Another thing I dislike about this, is that, their sharing their diets with others, so they can do it as a group, it's getting toward pro-ana, and thats a tiny bit disturbing. I don't think I even need to explain why I feel pro-ana is disturbing.

It's late, so I may go to bed now as I'm going to school tomorrow. I have a double free so I'm going to finish reading double exposure, which is perhaps the most boring book known to mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment