Tuesday 3 May 2011

I ate chocolate, then got in the shower, and vomited it all up.
I went to school this morning and was sitting around with the Addams (they're the girls I sit with including my girlfriend) and I felt worn out and like vomiting, I knew I couldn't as there wasn't anything to vomit but the bell was about to go, so I just kinda took off. I left my girlfriend, (um, lets call her Kate,) there without a hello or goodbye, a lack of proper conversation I just gave her the book she lent me back and her jumper now she has my iPod. I went home and went shopping with mum followed by sleeping for 3 hours, mum booked a doctors appointment for me. I've been ill lately, so I used it as an excuse and told her I don't need to see a doctor, she thinks I have fatigue. I need to get some diet coke, or make a huge bottle of green tea, for through out the day so I can keep my energy up.

I confided in Madison last night (an Addams) I told her basically that I hate school, I want to get a job, and go to TAFE, but the bigger deal is that I told her about previous habits I've had such as drinking and pot. I also told her that I hate myself and feel ugly. She said that Kate doesn't think so (them two are bestest buds) and I told her I don't care what Kate thinks, I feel ugly.
Happy International star wars day, May the fourth be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment