Monday 2 May 2011

introductory statement.

Hello.
Being the first post, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Audrey, I am sixteen, Gay, and I have an eating disorder (EDNOS) anxiety and unipolar disorder. I'd like to say right now, I am completely against pro-ana and don't want you to get confused as to almost everything else that will be seen on this blog.

I will say right now, that this place is somewhat like a journal, everything on here is true, except my name, some things I write about might be triggering, a lot of the things I write about, may sound completely sick, and twisted to someone who isn't familiar with someone with an eating disorder.
I also created this place to keep track between what I eat, how many calories it is, the amount of exercise I did to work it off, and other such details.

Yes, I'm a horrible, twisted, ugly creep.

Moving along:
I have a girlfriend that I do not love, or have any feelings of attraction toward. I'm a year 11 student in South Australia, and I absolutely hate it. I love tea, and flowers, and candles, and David Bowie, and girls, and my laptop, and a warm bed, and baths, and the feeling of pure empty hunger. I love catching trains, dressing up pretty, second hand shops, and big round rimmed sun glasses. I love horror movies, and kids movies. I love Labyrinth, and Star Wars. I love Anime.
That shall be all for now children.

No comments:

Post a Comment