Monday 6 June 2011

I haven't been blogging much, which is probably why things aren't going well. I tried to stop myself from restricting, and starving, and purging,  and it was okay for a week or two, I'd only eat one meal in the evening, and then I'd vomit down the shower drain. Yesterday I didn't eat, and I felt so much better, and I'm probably going to stop eating for the rest of the week. Mum made pie for tea though, if I said no, she'd be suspicious, so I ate half then went and purged. If you can imagine what diet Lemonade, Stomach Acid and Beef pie taste like, thats it all molded together. Disgusting right. I'll probably eat a meal every 2nd day, and Purge it, and just, go less and less, keep myself happy. Life is too short to worry about all these problems, I'm just going to do what makes me feel good, and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment