Sunday 19 June 2011

Exams

It's exam week, and even thought I know I should eat before an exam, I'm probably not going to.
On Friday I didn't eat. Then on Saturday, mum bought a huge fucking bag of maltesers, and I fucking ate them, with her sitting next to me. It was humiliating. I had a shower and vomited it all back up. I'm such a disgusting pig. and then Today, Sunday, I haven't eaten again, I was out all day so I had an iced tea (136 cals) because I was having trouble focusing my eyes, also I got a ticket to an anime convention, which I'm really excited about, but my best friend is pissed at me for going without her, which is so stupid and childish. I'm not gonna waste all that money because she can't go, that's fucking ridiculous. I'm really excited about it, to the point I don't even care if everyone whos meant to go with me bails out, I'm still going.

No comments:

Post a Comment